Grade One English Worksheets

 Grade One English Worksheets

Language link

  1. Fill in the blanks with my, your, his, her, their, its.

  1. ……………… name is Roshan. I’m  Roshan.

  2. ………………Name is Shilpa. She’s  Shilp.

  3. ………………Name is Pukar . He is Pukar.

  4. ………………Name is subin. You’re Subin.

  5. ………………Name is Kitty. It’s kitty.

  6. ……………..Names are Bina and jiya. They are Bina and Jiya.

  1. Read the text and do the acitivite that foiiow.

Hello I’m Sahil . I am from kathamandu.

I study  in grade one. Iam a boy.

Here are my friends.

 This is prem. He’s  from Dharan.

 He is a boy.

 This is Numa. She’s from Pokhara

 She is a girl.

This is Anu and this is Sony.

They are from Janakpur. They are twins .

They are girls.

  1. Fill in the blanks with suitable words.

a. Sahil is from ………………

b. Prem is From …………….

c. Numa is from ……………..

d. Anu and Sony are from…………..

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.