How To Solve Grade 4 English Worksheets, Grade 4 English Worksheets, 4th Grade english worksheets

 How To Solve Grade 4 English Worksheets, Grade 4 English Worksheets, 4th Grade English worksheets


Subject: English

Grade: 04

Read the poem and do the activities that follow.

My Favourite Sweater

-          Bonnie Highsmith Taylor

My favourite sweater grew too small.

I loved that sweater  best of all.

My grandma made it when I was three .

She made that sweater just for me.

I picked the yarn, a special blue

The color of bluebells, wet with dew.

When I was three , I was very small.

But now I’m five and and much to tall.

I have a new jacket now that’s green.

So I have a new jacket now that’s green.

So I have my sweater to our cat queen.

Queen just had kittens out in the shed.

My favourite sweater is now their bed.

1.      Answer the following questions.

a.       How old is the girl in the poem?

b.      Whose name is queen?

c.       What colour is the girl’s new jacket?

d.      Why do think the sweater is the girl’s favorite?

e.      Why does the girl give the sweater away?

f.        Who is the writer of this poem?    

 How To Solve Grade 4 English Worksheets, Grade 4 English Worksheets, 4th Grade English worksheets

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.