I will be your reliable executive And admin virtual assistant

 

I will be your reliable executive And admin virtual assistant

 


      About This Gig

I will be your reliable executive/ admin virtual assistant


Thanks for your interest in my data entry in low pricefastest data entry and data entry in one day and related services. I am professional and certified data entry operator having 3 years of experience in the field data entry in low pricefastest data entrydata collectioncopy paste and may more.


  


I can handle all your administrative task, so you can focus service important work. If you are looking for dynamic and flexible 


virtual assistant then I am the best candidate for you.


   My Services:-


:- Data entry


:- Web research


:- CRM data entry


:- Data Mining


:- Data Scraping


:- Data collection 


:- Copy paste work


:- Email Collection


:- PDF to excel/Word


:- Excel/word to PDF


:- Typing


:- Dynamic Charts


:- Dynamic excel table 


:- Payslip


:- Invoice


 :- Dynamic Excel Attendance And manymore


 Why Me?


• Complete Privacy


• Complete data Security


• Highly Reliable


• 100% Accuracy


• Quality Work


• On-time Delivery


• Long-term Commitment


• Unlimited Revisions


• Affordable price


• 24/7 Customer Service


 Note: Kindly contact me before ordering. so you can discuss in detail 


  Contact Me Click on Gigs

 Gigs



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.